Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Garbage monster

There's a monster collecting your trash.

I author a blog called Millions of Monkeys with a few other contributors. It's basically a way for me to log all the monkeys I run across in my daily life. A while back I thought it would be a good idea to do something similar (actually the same), but with monsters. So, there you have it. This is "Millions of Monsters." Starts with this first monster.

This garbage truck monster was wedged on a garbage truck outside one of the Sanitation buildings in Brooklyn, NYC. Sometimes you'll see a plush doll or teddy wired to the grill in the front. Today while walking my dog outside my art studio, I saw a monster. And, though I was already inclined to do this blog, props go to the Sanitation guys who did this, and inspired me to get it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment